Love Fashion Show: Celebrating 30 Years of Fashion at The Royals
We’re celebrating 30 years of fashion at The Royals Shopping Centre in this year’s Love Fashion Show, as part of our 30th Birthday celebrations.
On Saturday 24th March, the Love Fashion Show will be showcasing the hottest current trends in fashion. Our professional dancers and models will be strutting their stuff in FIVE shows throughout the day, starting on the hour, every hour between 11am and 3pm.
Everything seen during the fashion show will be available from your favourite stores right here at The Royals in Southend. Discover the Spring must-haves from Animal, Hotter, Debenhams and Primark, and be inspired to travel in style with luxury luggage from Baggage World.
Plus, the performers’ hairstyles will be courtesy of the fabulous hairdressers at Supercuts. So, if you see a look you like, you can get it straight away right here at The Royals.
With over 25 stores at The Royals Shopping Centre, we have everything you could need for a successful shopping spree – from men’s, women’s and children’s fashion, to cafés, restaurants, salons and much, much more.
Plus, don’t forget that on Sunday 25th March, we will have choir performances throughout the day to celebrate our 30th Birthday.
THE ROYALS’ TOP 10 ICONIC FASHION MOMENTS FROM 1988 – 2018
As we’re nearing the big 3-0 at The Royals, we’re celebrating our love of fashion with our top ten iconic fashion moments over the past 30 years.
- Princess Diana’s wedding dress – Of course The Royals adore this royal gown!
- MC Hammer’s pants – You couldn’t touch these shimmering gold pants without breaking into dance.
- Cher Horowitz’s tartan suit – Clueless? Maybe, but style icon? Definitely.
- Ginger Spice’s Union Jack dress – We aren’t sure if this technically counts as a dress, but it spiced up our life nonetheless!
- Madonna’s cone bra – She may have taught us to express ourselves, but we reckon only the Queen of Pop could pull this off!
- Captain Jack Sparrow – Yes, one of our style icon’s is a pirate, with a look that really hooks you in.
- Gwen Stefani’s blue hair – There’s absolutely No Doubt that this didn’t look as good on us.
- Avril Lavigne’s tie – Shout out to all the Sk8er boys and girls who loved this trend.
- Any of Carrie Bradshaw’s outfits – Skirts and shoes galore that we would lust after.
- Britney and JT’s double denim duo – #CoupleGoals